Summer Meditations


When I began Speaking of Spirit several years ago, my intent was to offer those who read it something to sustain them through the week ahead.  I can only hope that the pebble I dropped into that pool has rippled far. 

So, I find myself in the first full week of July.  Summer is here with all its sun, flowering plants, newly birthed babies and free time.  These glorious days a great time to find a quiet spot near some body of water or lush garden to look inward.

This summer, I have already had moments of meditation in the garden as well as by the water's edge.  I have counted my blessings, which are as numerous as the stars.  I have sought forgiveness and forgave.  I have opened to the Universal Love that is there for all of us.  


May all who read these words be blessed with Love, Light and Laughter.  May your summer days be filled with the sunshine of hope, the gentle breeze of faith and the rich fruits of unconditional love.

Namasté!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers

Bible Sisters

Review of Gypsy for God by Yvonne Morgan