New Beginnings


Photo Credit: Linda M. Rhinehart Neas © 2015

As the sunrises on this first day of the new year, what new beginnings will find you waiting?  For me, I want to begin this year striving towards becoming healthier in mind, body and spirit.  

Over the past several years, I have gained unwanted weight, not quite finished about 4 books and felt a sad disconnect to Spirit.  As of today, I want to become more mindful of what I eat, what I read/watch/ think about and increase my daily spiritual practice of more than a fleeting check-in.

Not sure how I will do all this...perhaps you have some suggestions? If so, leave me a comment to consider. 

May all our new beginnings be blessed with bounty.  Namasté!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers

Review of Gypsy for God by Yvonne Morgan

Bible Sisters