New Beginnings


Photo Credit: Linda M. Rhinehart Neas © 2015

As the sunrises on this first day of the new year, what new beginnings will find you waiting?  For me, I want to begin this year striving towards becoming healthier in mind, body and spirit.  

Over the past several years, I have gained unwanted weight, not quite finished about 4 books and felt a sad disconnect to Spirit.  As of today, I want to become more mindful of what I eat, what I read/watch/ think about and increase my daily spiritual practice of more than a fleeting check-in.

Not sure how I will do all this...perhaps you have some suggestions? If so, leave me a comment to consider. 

May all our new beginnings be blessed with bounty.  Namasté!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ancestors, All Souls and the Modern World

'Tis the Season

To Rise Again