When the Days Blur Together



For whatever reason, I have been under the misguided impression that today was Saturday.  Consequently, my usual early morning missive was not posted for you all.  But, perhaps this is what Spirit wanted after all.  Perhaps, I was meant to post late at night.  

Today, the sun was out for the first time in over a week. So, thinking it was Saturday, I attacked the gardens, weeding and trimming to my heart's content. While I worked, I thanked God for my gardens, for my dear Roger working alongside me and for the gorgeous day, resplendent in shades of green and bird song. 

When I finally stopped, it was late afternoon and we hadn't lunched, yet. So, after a quick clean up, we sat and ate, resting for a bit. 

At close to 6 pm, I suddenly realized it was Sunday.  Yikes, I thought, I must be getting old!

However, after talking to my granddaughter on Skype, (she and her Mom usually call me on Sunday evening) I realized that I had spent a lovely Sabbath, totally immersed in creation and with those I love. What better way to commune with Creator than to be in Nature with loved ones?

As we begin the last days of July, let us take a moment to stand in Nature. Open yourself to all that is around you.  Give thanks for what you see, hear, feel, taste and smell. Give thanks for all the gifts that have come your way and all those that are yet to come. Finally, ask that Spirit guide you through the week ahead. 

Many blessings, my friends!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Enjoyed examining this, very good stuff, regards.
Anonymous said…
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this outstanding
blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking
and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to new updates and will share this site with my Facebook
group. Chat soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers

Bible Sisters

Review of Gypsy for God by Yvonne Morgan